Thursday, July 14, 2011

Farewell Naomi!

My dear friend, Naomi (the one in the blue next to me in the first picture) and her family, are moving to Singapore next week and today her and a group of friends got together to see her before she heads off to her next adventure. All of these friends pictured above TC and I met in our BYU married ward and I have so many great memories with them. My heart is overwhelmed right now with love and appreciation for each of them and their friendship. I look at these pictures and I have such wonderful memories of each one of these girls and each of them is so unique in their own way. I'm so glad that I still keep in contact with all of them!
Anyway, Naomi, I will miss you! I have loved getting to know you and your cute family! You have always been a great example to me of optimism and service to all those around you! Anyway, enough with the sappiness. Good luck with your new life and please stay in touch!

2 comments:

Devin, Naomi and Spencer said...

Ashley thanks for your sweet post. I'll miss you too, and we'll keep in touch

Ashley said...

I'm glad we could all get together! We will miss you Naomi.