Thursday, July 7, 2011

Lots of Fun

So we have been having lots of fun lately. Summer is a lot of fun. I have always said that October-November are my favorite months but June-August is giving them a run for their money. What have we been up to? We have been going to the park, swimming, getting together with friends, found out last week my good friend, Cassie had her twin girls (Congratulations! Can't wait to meet them), had family visit, gone to some concerts, etc. Here are some of the highlights!

  • My friend, Grace, who does not live here anymore came for a visit. It was good to see her and her cute kids. Savanna and her daughter, Evie share a birthday and we also had the same due date (They were both two weeks early).
  • Got a two seat jogging stroller from a guy from TC's work. TC is wanting to run with me some while I train for my half marathon. We will sell our other one.
  • Had a fantastic 4th of July weekend with my parents and cousins. We stayed with my parents in their house down south. We enjoyed hanging out, going to the Stadium of Fire (which was awesome!), running the Freedom Run and going to the parade. We are so grateful for this country and those who sacrifice for our freedoms.
  • My David Archuleta at the Stadium of Fire (the REAL WINNER OF AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 7). He was great! Brad Paisley gave a great show too. I guess I didn't get a picture of him though.
  • Went to the American Idol Concert last night which was AWESOME!!! TC, my mom, and my brother's fiance, Kristine went together. I loved it and thought they all did a great job. My favorite performances of the night had to be Casey, Haley, and Stefano. I got the best pictures that I could.

1 comments:

Marisha & Forrest said...

That looks like a lot of fun! By the way, TC LOOKS GOOD! =)