Montana trip
So we just got back on Monday from our annual trip to Montana with TC's family. We do usually go to Washington as well but we were not able to do that this year because of the trips we ae taking at the end of the year. Anyway we had a great time and now I'm playing catch up. It always seems like there is more to get done when you get back from vacation. I should be cleaning my house right now but I'm really tired so I decided to blog instead and will clean tomorrow (See TC, I can switch my routine around! He laughs at how scheduled I am sometimes but I'm learning to be flexible. You have to with kids). Anyway, that was a bit of a tangent! So back to the Montana trip. It was cool because all of TC's siblings were there. TC's sister, Kristin, came with her three girls. It was the first time we met her third daughter, Addison, who was born in April. She is a cutie and Savanna LOVED her. She was always talking about how cute she was and when she cried she would tell Kristin what she needed. "I think Addie is hungry." "I think Addie wants you." "I think Addie is tired." Anyway, Savanna and Clark loved playing with their cousins. Lexi, Kaytlin, and Addie are their only cousins and they live far away in Alaska so it is always a treat when we get together. Kristin's husband, John, could not make it though because of work so we missed him though I have to admit it was nice to only have one person cream us at games instead of two (hehe, Kristin and John are really awesome at board games though TC is good at them as well. I'm not bad at them but the rest of them are just really awesome at them). Of course the kids loved being with grandma, grandpa, and their other aunts and uncles as well. So we spent the first couple of nights in the cabin and had a great time there. All of the girls loved swimming in the lake even though it was really cold. Seriously the water was like 50 degrees but they did not seem to mind at all. We also did some kayaking. We were able to visit with TC's grandma and some of his cousins and aunts as well. Then Friday through Sunday we went and stayed in a really nice house a couple hours away (closer to Utah which was nice). We had a great time there relaxing, hanging out and playing A LOT of games. Anyway, the trip was a lot of fun of course until the point on the way home when Savanna decided to stick the headphone cord to the tv too far down her throat and threw up all over herself. Gotta love road trips with kids. Here are some pictures.


1 comments:
Fun times! I'm so glad we were able to come down and spend time together! Fun pictures!
Post a Comment