Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy Brithday to Me!

So my birthday was yesterday and it was a good day. My gift to myself a couple of months ago was a new pair of running shoes and I told TC not to get me a gift but he did get me a little purse which is really cute. I did try to pamper myself a little bit that day. I started off the day hoping for another gift for myself by getting on the scale to see if I've reached my target weight. No such luck but I am only 1 pound away!! So close! Anyway, but I did not exercise that day and ate whatever I wanted to pamper myself. (So maybe next week I'll be two pounds away from my target weight-he he). Anyway, then I did a little shopping and took the kids to Pet Co. We usually go to a play group on Mondays but Clark has had a cough so I decided not to take him.Then TC had a family party for me and his cousin, Alison, whose birthday is on November 13th on Friday night so that was a lot of fun. Three of his cousins and their families came. Then he decided to throw me another party with our friends yesterday (I know I'm spoiled!)and that was a lot of fun as well. Thanks for all the well wishes from family and friends. I have to admit that I'm starting to feel a tad bit old. It seriously seems in many ways like I was just 16 but in other ways that seems like forever ago. How old am I? Well you can probably figure it out. Let's just say that next year will be a whopper! I have been anticipating it so much maybe it will not be such a big deal when it actually happens. Here's to getting older! It's okay though. You're only as old as you feel right?

1 comments:

Marisha & Forrest said...

You look pretty upset in that last picture at how old you are turning... =( It's gonna be okay, haha jk. That party was really fun!