Thursday, November 17, 2011

I DID IT!!!

I weighed myself today and I hit the goal weight I made for myself! I'm pretty excited about it! This is the thinnest I have weighed in awhile. Kids was just not that good on my metabolism. I never got really heavy but just not myself. I got to 4 pounds away from my goal weight the month I got pregnant with Clark. Now I feel like myself! Was it a lot of work? Yes!! Was it worth it? Yes!! It is kind of sad that I have to work hard now to stay thin when in high school I could eat whatever I want. But it's probably good because it establishes healthier habits right? Anyway, I don't like to brag too much but I was just too excited not to post about it!! And I know a lot of you are probably wondering what the weight is but it seems a bit weird to post that on the blog but if you want to know I will tell you personally.

2 comments:

Devin, Naomi and Spencer said...

You are amazing! You have been so close for so long, way to go, and not give up, that is awesome ashley!

Naomi

Marisha & Forrest said...

WOOHOOO! Congrats!