- "If you're happy and you know it wipe your bum!"
- "I'm doing something nice so Santa will bring me a present."
- "I'm getting close to Jesus in my heart."
- (To TC after he got home from work and pointing to a picture she colored that was hanging from the door in the living room) "Daddy, look at that beautiful picture over there!"
- (After seeing Savanna ate all her food on her plate at dinner) Me:"Wow look your plate is clean!" Savanna:"My plate is not clean! It is an "I ate all my dinner" plate."
- (This weekend when TC's family was here. With her arms opened wide and a proud smile on her face, she said) "This is my family!"
- (The night after TC's parents left) "I wish Grandma and Grandpa could stay here always."
- (While I was doing her hair on Sunday and she had her Santa dress on) "I look like a princess in this dress. Well actually I always look like a princess."
- (While drawing yesterday) "I draw much better than you Mommy. Look at how good I am at drawing. Isn't that crazy?"
- (And this is my favorite though it takes a little background to understand it. About a month ago we did a research study at the University of Utah and we stopped at TC's work and hung out during one of his breaks. Anyway, on our way home Savanna really had to go to the bathroom so we stopped at a Wendy's and there was no spots except the two handicap ones so I parked in there and told Savanna we had to be really quick because I am not supposed to park in those spots. Anyway, so the next couple times we would see a handicap spot anywhere and there was a car in there Savanna would say excitedly, "Look Mommy they are parked at Wendy's!" I kept explaining it to her what a handicap spot is and did not make the connection of why she was calling it Wendy's. Anyway, but then one time when she did it again I made the connection and just had to laugh out loud. I explained it to her again but now she still says, "Look Mommy they are parked at Wendy's!" Just because she knows it makes me laugh. Silly girl!
1 comments:
Haha these are hilarious and oh so cute! =)
Post a Comment