Clark update-27 months
Our little Clark is just plain hilarious. He cracks us up all the time and now says the funniest things. He is growing up so fast. He is turning into a little boy! I just love him to pieces. He is so affectionate and tells me he loves me all the time, kisses my hand, and gives me hugs. It melts my heart!!
Clark is developing very well. He now knows all his colors and most of his numbers and shapes. I really want to potty train him soon. He always tells me when he poops and occasionally when he pees but doesn't want to go on the potty most of the time when I ask him.
Clark continues to love his sister and wants to do everything she does. They are inseparable though they also fight quite a bit as well...which is frustrating. Any tips would be greatly appreciated because sometimes I just don't know what to do! They have started this thing where they spit at each other when they are mad and I can't stand it. It's so disrespectful! Anyway, maybe they are just around each other too much and when Savanna goes to preschool in the fall that will help because they will have a little time apart.
Clark still loves cars and anything to do with vehicles. He likes to sing and dance. He also loves to swim but doesn't seem to understand that he can't swim by himself yet! He will try to swim by himself and jump into the pool by himself. It scares me a bit.
Clark is talking so well! We love to listen to the things he says. I'll leave you with some of his recent quotes.
- (While closing TC's mouth) "I'm not talking to you Daddy. I'm talking to Mommy."
- (While caressing my hand) "I love your hand!"
- "I love Savanna. I love Daddy. I love Nana."
- "Cute bracelet Mommy."
- "Cute swim suit Mommy."
- Me: "Are you a big boy now?" Clark: "Yes I can drive now!"
- (While watching Brave last night) "Cute little teddy bears!"
- "I passed gas."


0 comments:
Post a Comment