Savanna and Clark Recent Quotes
Savanna
- Me: "Maybe we can ride on the canoes later?" Savanna: "That's a good idea Ashley."
- "When I go to the bathroom I will check whether my pee is light."
- "Mommy maybe you are not well hydrated!"
- "Mommy that person does not know about modesty." (Now we are trying to teach her that people that wear sleeveless are good people still. We just wear shirts with sleeves.)
- "When you have a baby if it's a brother I will be mad. It needs to be a sister."
- "Mommy do you love my hands?"
- (Background: At dinner we have been sharing a happy and a sad event we had that day. Clark has been wanting to do this almost every meal now. So this is what Savanna said her sad was yesterday morning.) "My sad is that I have bad breath this morning."
Clark
- "Mommy I love your hands."
- "Oh my gosh!"
- "What the heck!"
- "Darn it."
- (While closing my door) "Mommy you need your privacy."
- (When leaving Idaho) "I don't want to go home. I want to stay with April."
- "Hello guys!" (To all of us at breakfast one morning)
- "Your welcome Mommy!"
- "You did that last week." (Everything recently is last week if it happened anytime in the last 24 hours!)
Love these cute, sweet kids!


2 comments:
Lol. I love Savanna's sad event about her bad breath. These are too cute.
Holy cow, I LOVE it when you post these! Here are a few more for ya from Aunt April's perspective:
"So I've put on a few "newly wed" pounds, and I was sitting in the restaurant after stuffing myself & Savanna asked me an innocent little question. "Do you have a baby in your tummy yet?" "Nope! Not yet!" "Well, maybe I think you do because your tummy is kinda big."
I also had been wearing a shirt with a tank top that I frequently have to pull up to be modest and across the table Savanna said, "April, I can see your chest..." and later said, "You probably shouldn't wear chest shirts anymore."
Also, the last few previous times I've seen her she has said all energetically "April, I heard you got married!!!" She seems like such a grownup sometimes!!!
Post a Comment