Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Kiss Me Dirty

I ran in the Kiss Me Dirty 5k race in Ogden with my friend, Christina this past Saturday. It was a lot of fun. Though poor Christina sprained her ankle only about a 1/2 mile into it! She was a trooper though and finished. Though we somehow missed a little bit of it which I'm not sure how we did. We followed everyone and ended up at the finish line but after we saw that we hadn't done a small part of it. Oh well! It was a lot of fun and ask you can see we got quite dirty! (Hence our team name, "The Dirty Princesses." There was really only one part that we got really dirty though. It was when we were crawling in the mud underneath barb wire. That was my least favorite part actually. I got a ton of mud in my hair and it killed my knees! There were bubbles at the finish line which was really fun. Anyway, I would totally do it again! I am a bit of a priss and don't love getting dirty but it was so fun! TC said that is by far the dirtiest he had ever seen me (but he said he liked it-he he!) Thanks again Christina for running it with me!

1 comments:

Aleta said...

Funny - it's kind of hard to imagine you doing this :) Seems like it was fun though!