Thursday, October 4, 2012

Life is Crazy!!!

So I thought I would just give a little update on our life right now. So we are moving in a week and a half. My angel mother-in-law has been here this week helping us move and has packed up so much for us. We are so grateful! Thank you!! I am excited but I really hate the process of moving. I am just done with it now. My mom is coming to help us move in as well and we have friends helping us move that day and taking our kids so we can pack up. We really appreciate all of you! I am also sentimental and it's a bit sad to move even though we will be so close.
Additionally TC's work has been super crazy and busy plus he is teaching extra classes this semester at SLCC so he has been working 60+ hours. I am pregnant but feeling pretty good despite getting the stomach flu a couple of weeks ago. Savanna's busy with preschool, dance and play groups. Clark is busy with gym and being much more emotional lately. He's usually a pretty laid back kid but he has been throwing more tantrums. He is getting his 2 year molars and maybe the fact that we are moving is getting to him. That's what we are hoping and that it'll pass soon.
Anyway but overall life is good and we have a lot to be grateful for.

1 comments:

Cassie said...

Life sounds busy and great! Would love to help any way I can. Hope you're doing well- can't wait to see the house!