We moved!
Ok so I totally need to update with some pictures but don't have much time tonight but we have moved and are getting settled into our new home! Moving has been exhausting to say the least and has not gone entirely smoothly but we do love our house and are grateful to be here.
Some of the fun suprises included the fridge valve leaking into the hall closet and soaking the carpet causing an awful smell. Thank goodness there was no damage and the smell was taken care of with the carpet cleaning. Unfortunately the carpet cleaning did not take care of the awful dog smell in the carpets. I don't know how we didn't notice it before but it was awful. I would gag in certain areas of the house and you could smell it everywhere. I don't know how I didn't notice it as much before. I think I just always assumed I was smelling the dogs. Anyway we decided to replace the carpets even though it wasn't something we were planning on doing and now the smell is completely gone. Thank goodness! Anyway but it was pretty chaotic for a few days trying to decide on carpet and having to move the furniture around and not really being able to totally move in. But hopefully the worst is over! My mom is here for awhile and is helping a lot! I really appreciate her!!! We also are grateful to our friends and family who helped us move as well! We are very lucky!!
So life moves along. Clark has continued to give me a hard time which has been really difficult. Anyway hopefully he gets over this phase soon!


1 comments:
Pictures pictures pictures!!
Post a Comment