Thursday, October 4, 2012

Recent Quotes


Savanna
  • "I love you and Daddy more than all grown ups."
  • (While at Target with TC when I was home sick with the stomach flu) "We should get Mommy something special since she doesn't feel well."
  • "I love gas."
  • "Mommy you will always be my parents. Even after I die you will be my parents."
  • "I am going to jump into the phone and see Daddy at work."
  • Me: "Today Daddy and I are going to a luncheon with Mitt Romney." (With a very suprised look on her face "What the heck?"
  • "I am doing more chores since Daddy got me those blue shoes."
  • (A couple of Sundays ago when we didn't have church for the Brigham City temple dedication) "I am sad I can't go to church today."
  • (While playing with Clark) "Come here Prince Clark."
  • (While playing with Clark) "I am going to pretend to be asleep and you are going to be my prince and kiss me and I will wake up." (He did do this by the way.)
  • "Daddy when I'm done pooping will you wipe my bum so Mom doesn't have to cough and gag and stuff?" (I have a problem with smells when I'm pregnant...)
  • (From the bathroom) "Don't cook without me. It sounds like you're cooking in there."
  • "Mommy you are beautiful."
  • "I'm excited to have a little sister."
  • (Coming in one Sunday with her dress on and her chest puffed out) "Mommy when I am a grown up I will have boobs."
Clark
  • (In Walmart one day) Savanna:"That was not my gas." Clark:"No it was not your gas Savanna. It's my gas. I was the one who passed gas not you."
  • (One morning while getting dressed) "Mommy there was fire in my bed. And I ran to your door and knocked." (I'm guessing this was a dream.)
  • "Mommy there's a dragon coming. Let's get the dragons. (He proceeded to pretend to hit the dragons with a sword.)
  • (While on some horses at the park) "Mommy we are planes in the sky!"
  • "I love the scriptures."
  • "I like you Mommy. I like you Daddy. I like you Savanna."
  • "I miss Daddy."

0 comments: