Thursday, November 8, 2012

Fun weekend

SO I'm not going to post about the election results...because I have nothing positive to say and it's been depressing me for days! I really don't know whether I'll ever completely get over it! I never got over David Archuleta not winning American Idol and this was a much bigger blow than that! Anyway, we had a fun weekend with my family here visiting and TC's parents. We also had a house warming party on Saturday night. Here are some fun pictures.

Fun at City Creek
Savanna and my brother, Spenser

 Reading Time with Grandma (TC's mom)

 Clark completely passed out at the Cheesecake Factory!! I can't decide whether he's ready to be done with naps. When he does nap he often stays up too late but when he doesn't we sometimes find ourselves in this situation or he is up and super crabby. Sigh.


 House warming party: I wasn't very good at remembering to take pictures. This is my friend, Andrea, and her daughter, Afton.
 The kids enjoying a movie: Clark, Paisley, Savanna, Holland
 Our friends, Dallin and Brittany
 


 The above pictures were of family dinner Sunday at my parents' house in Utah. Below is my mom playing with the kids at our house before heading off to the airport back to Florida!
 The kids are loving the space in our new house!! They even like using the unfinished basement part to run around and ride bikes. TC's mom gave us this idea. Thanks Ann!





0 comments: