Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Life at 30!

So I turned the frightful 30 today and it wasn't as bad as I expected. I have been dreading it..a little. It just seems so officially adult:30. It's still weird to me. Anyway but I was reflecting on my life right now and decided instead of feeling like I'm getting old to feel grateful for all my blessings. I really am happy in my life and have so much to be grateful for. I am content at this stage in my life with what has occurred in my life up to this point. I have a wonderful husband who I love with all my heart and is so good to me. He works so hard for our family. He is patient and kind. I couldn't ask for a better match for it. I have two adorable little children who fill my life with joy even though they do exhaust me as well and challenge me in ways I didn't think possible. I have a baby girl on the way that I am excited to meet. We just moved into a new home that we are really enjoying. I have great relationships with my extended family. I also enjoy wonderful friendships. I have had the privilege of getting an education and now have the privilege of staying at home with my children. I love the neighborhood and area I am in. I love the Gospel and have maintained a close relationship with my Heavenly Father and Savior. I am content. Life is good! And 30 really isn't that old right?

2 comments:

Marisha & Forrest said...

YAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday! And no, 30 is not that old!