Thursday, November 1, 2012

Recent Savanna Quotes



I know I've missed a lot of the funny things this cute girl has said over the past month but here are a few I remember. She cracks us up. I love this girl!

  • "Hello Mommy's husband!" (to TC when he came home from work one day)
  • (To Jonathan, my brother's girlfriend) Savanna: "Is Jonathan your only boyfriend?" Chelsea: "Yes he is." Savanna: "I don't have any boyfriends."
  • (To Chelsea) "Is Jonathan the one you are supposed to marry?"
  • "Mommy and Nana you need to calm down."
  • "Nana I know you are not 29. You just don't want to tell us how old you are."
  • "I am so excited for Halloween!"
  •  (Background:We went to Kneaders with my mom for lunch one day and the kids both got a kids' meal. Savanna had a yellow skeleton as her toy and Clark had a pink one. Clark wanted to keep the pink one but Savanna really wanted the pink one. I told her just to let Clark play with the pink one for a couple of minutes. A few minutes later I saw Clark had the yellow one and Savanna had the pink one.) Savanna: "Clark's skeleton is yellowish green." Me: "Savanna did you tell Clark his skeleton is green because that is his favorite color so you could get the pink one?" Savanna: "Yes I did."

0 comments: