Recent Quotes
Savanna
- (As I am trying to explain to her the true meaning of Christmas and it is about Jesus.) "When I think about Jesus I get bored. I love Christmas because of the presents."
- Me: "Savanna will you get something for me?" Savanna: "Yes my dear!"
- "Mommy you are beautiful and lovely."
- "Mommy I love you and daddy more than any other grown ups."
- "Mommy I love you more than a horse."
- "Mommy in preschool we filled something out where we had to put how many brothers and sisters we have. I put I have 0 sisters but I told them all that Mommy has a sister for me in her belly!"
- "Clark is so cute. I love him so much."
- "Mommy will you get one of those cookies for me and the brother."
- Clark:"Can the baby have green skin?" Savanna:"No Clark babies come out black or skin colored."
- Savanna:"Do mermaids pee and poop?" Me: "I'm not sure. Mermaids are pretend." Savanna:"If they pee and poop how do they get their fins off?"
Clark
- "You're Daddy and TC."
- "You're Mommy and Ashley."
- "Chase me Savanna and sister!"
- "I am Clark and brother."
- Me: "I love you little guy!' Clark: "I'm not a guy. I'm a boy. I'm Clark."
- (While holding my hand to his face during church) "I love my Mommy. She's so cute."
- "I love Mommy and Daddy."
- (Background: TC and I got food poisoning last week and we tried to be careful with the kids kissing us and touching our hands for the first couple days in case it was the stomach flu. The day we were sick Clark asked me this with a sad expression on his face. "Mommy can I kiss your hands tomorrow?"
I love these sweet little kids. Could probably think of more but have to rush out to pick Savanna up from preschool!


0 comments:
Post a Comment