Monday, January 7, 2013

Savanna's 5!

Savanna turned 5 on December 22nd. We can't believe how old she is getting. She is so much fun and such a big girl! Savanna had a fun packed day on her birthday. It started with breakfast in bed, a trip to Build a Bear, a fun afternoon at Planet Play, and then my family came over for pizza and Savanna opened her presents and we ate cake. Savanna loved all her presents: She got some puzzles,a Snow white fashion set, a Rapunzel doll and horse, a book, a scooter, some coloring stuff, and squinkies. I'll have to do an update on Savanna later. I'll still need to catch up on Christmas too. For now enjoy the pictures!


1 comments:

A Woman Who LIVED said...

Ashley, can you believe we have 5 year olds? It feels like not that long ago that we were all in Arlington together childless and thinking that we were busy. Do you remember thinking you were really busy? I didn't know the meaning of the word busy until I had 3 kids, and I am sure it is just the beginning. You have such a cute family, and I look forward to seeing your new addition!