Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Savanna update-5 years old

Savanna is turning into quite the big girl and we love her very much! Savanna  now has a few chores that she is responsible for such as setting the table, making her bed and unloading the silverware. It seems to help her learn responsibility by doing this. Savanna still loves to direct her little brother and has gotten quite creative in her play. Savanna continues to love preschool, dance, and playing with friends. Recently she has really gotten into coloring. She colors and draws pictures multiple times a day. Savanna is very excited for her little baby sister to come! Savanna continues to love to spend time with her family. Some of her favorite things still include: princesses, movies, crafts, reading books, pretending, and the color blue. We love our little girl! She's growing up so fast! Here are a few of her recent quotes though I am not remembering very many. It must be my pregnant brain!

  • "Mommy we are being very creative aren't we?
  • "Mommy I love your hands!"
  • "Mommy I want to wear my hair down like you."
  • (When a man got up to bear his testimony in church) "That guy's really old."
  • "Mommy you are doing very good with this puzzle. Good job!"
  • "Mommy I love your big belly!"
  • "Clark is so cute. He's our little man."

0 comments: