Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Savanna update



So our Savanna is 5 years old! I still can't believe I have a 5 year old. I remember when she was my chubby little baby. It some ways it seems like a long time ago but in many ways it seems like just yesterday. Now we have almost 3 kids. Crazy!
Savanna is doing well and is learning and growing every day. She loves going to preschool, dance class and playing with friends. She also has been very into coloring, drawing, and crafts lately. She draws or colors several pictures a day. She has a very vivid imagination as well and loves to play pretend games especially with Clark. Lately they have been having a lot of picnics and pretending they are at church.Savanna loves spending time with her family and likes helping Daddy with projects. She also has been helping with more chores. She is in charge of emptying the silverware from the dishwasher, making her bed and setting the table. I also can occasionally get her to fold laundry or help clean. The other day she organized our bathroom and our closet. She did a pretty good job! She is also getting very excited for her baby sister to come!


We love our Savanna! Here are some of her favorites to record along with some fun quotes over the past little bit.
(She answered these questions herself. Sometimes they change.)
Favorite color: Blue (and sometimes pink)
Favorite food: Pasta
Favorite movie: The Little Mermaid (this changes daily)
Favorite princess: Cinderella and Ariel
Best friend: Sadie
Favorite song: I Love to see the Temple


Recent Quotes

  • "Mommy when the baby comes Clark and I are going to have to do everything!"
  • (While we are driving to gym class) "Clark we are on a roller coaster. Whee!!!"
  • (While pretending to drive the other day) "I am 5 so I can drive Clark. You can't drive because you are only 2."
  • "I am grateful for macaroni and cheese."
  • "I am grateful for the earth."
  • "What if we named the baby Linnea Darling?"

0 comments: