Thursday, June 6, 2013

Linnea update-4 months!!


Linnea is officially 4 months today!! In some ways time flies in another way it feels like she's been with us forever!! We love our little (well she's not so little!!) butterball (This has become one of her nicknames. At 4 months Linnea

  •  still does not like her car seat if she's awake. She tolerates it a little bit better than a month ago but still doesn't love it. We'll see how our long car trips this summer go!
  •  grabs objects put in front of her and can hold on to them for awhile. She also shakes her rattle and puts lots of objects in her mouth. Her favorite thing to put in her mouth is still her hands.
  • still wakes up once sometimes twice a night to eat.(She has slept through the night though about 6 or 7 times.)I really don't think she needs to eat in the middle of the night anymore. I'm going to talk to the pediatrician about it at her checkup.
  • Consistently rolls onto her side and can move several feet on her back though I don't think it's really on purpose. She just kicks a lot.
  • Takes 3 naps a day
  • Loves to be held
  • Loves to watch the kids dance
  • Is happy and content almost always as long as her needs are met. But wow she can scream when she's hungry, tired, or wants you to pick her up!
  • Doesn't care much for tummy time
  • Has rolled over twice from her belly to her back (but once it was at 3 weeks and the other at a month and a half so I don't totally count it)
  • Has learned how to squeal 
  • Loves to smile
  • Laughs
  • Loves to be naked in just a diaper
  • Loves going to new places and looking around
  • Has gone swimming and loved it
  • Loves going outside
  • Likes her baby bjorn now
  • Likes to look at lights, fans and bright patterns
  • Smiles and looks at other babies

This is a picture Savanna drew for Linnea today for being 4 months. She's so cute. She kept singing "Happy Birthday Linnea!!" In case you can't read it says "Linnea you are the prettiest baby I ever seen!"

Here's a picture I snapped of Linnea today. I know I'm biased but isn't she adorable?

0 comments: