Recent Kids' Quotes
These kids make me laugh!!
Recent Savanna quotes
- (Looking out the window of our car) "It's a beautiful world out there isn't it?"
- "Mommy when I get older how do I get big boobs? Do teenagers have small or big boobs?"
- (Playing with her baby dolls) "Mommy Clark and I have so many babies. We have five babies and they all have the flu. We have to take care of them."
- "Mommy I don't want to clean my toys up anymore so you can give them to the kids in China."
- "I love everyone in this whole wide world!"
- "Mommy you're looking skinny."
- "Mommy your belly's still kind of big." (These statements contradict each other huh? Lol.)
- (Referring to singing in sacrament on Mother's Day) "Mommy I don't like getting up in front of crowds but I'll do it since it's Mother's Day and it'll suprise Daddy."
- "Mommy did Linnea drain the milk from you? Do your boobs feel less full?"
- "Mommy you're wearing black so you're a black girl."
Recent Clark quotes
- "I am a baby. I'm Mommy's baby."
- "Mommy you look so cute."
- "Mommy I like your shirt and pants."
- "Mommy I love your skirt."
- "Mommy will you twirl in your cute skirt?"
- "I am going to Addie's house to marry her in short sleeve."
- "I'm protecting Linnea from the bad guys."
- (Pretending to shoot lasers from his hand at Linnea) "I'm shooting love to Linnea."
- "My Nea (Linnea) is getting so big."
- (To TC's sister, Marisha, at her baby's blessing) "I like your baby Marisha. She's so cute."
- I'm going to get Nepsie and Patty cake(Patty cake is his imaginary dragon.)
Love these kids!!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment