Saturday, June 1, 2013

Update with pictures


So I have been needing to update the blog for awhile. I did try to update it several times and the website wasn't working and I couldn't upload my pictures but now it is so here is our little update for the last month with some pictures. Enjoy!

Clark's music concert

Clark on his way to a date with Mom at Chucky Cheese
Sunday afternoon nap (This rarely happens. He was waking up earlier for a little awhile because of it getting light earlier but black out fabric solved that!)
Bedtime stories with Uncle Spenser
Tummy time with Uncle Spenser
So hilarious. I went in to check on Clark before I went to bed like I always do and found him like this. Funny kid!
Fun at Thanksgiving Point Gardens



Clark loves his little sister!
Fun barbecue at Uncle Spenser and Jonathan's house-Clark with Spenser's girlfriend, Kristine

Fun birthday party for Holland!




Happy Mother's Day! I was spoiled with gifts and everyone doing nice things for me all day!


They love playing with their baby sister!
Fun visit from my friends, Grace and her kids! (Our oldest kids-Savanna and Evie were born on the same day two weeks early. We had the same due date! We were good friends in our BYU married ward and they moved away several years ago. It was so great to see them!)
Savanna's preschool graduation! She loves preschool. She's lucky her preschool teacher's doing an extra month of preschool in June!






Idaho trip-Now this was a fun trip! No really it actually was even though it was a bit of a disaster. We went this past weekend from the 25th to the 28th to celebrate TC's sister's baby blessing and my cousin's daughter's graduation from high school. Unfortunately we all got bad colds. The kids seemed to feel fine but TC and I were feeling pretty crummy and I ended up with a sinus infection. Then Clark managed to fall out of his bed Saturday night in the hotel while he was sleeping and sliced his eye on an end table and needed 7 stitches. It was definetely a memorable trip!

Here's my cousin, Michael with Linnea
Marisha's house after the baby blessing: The kids loved the car wash next to their house and cheered every time one came out after being washed!
New baby girls! TC sisters and I- Apryl and Sariah (born May 6th, 2013), Marisha and Hurley (born April 29th, 2013) and Linnea and I (born February 6th, 2013)
TC's parents with 5 out of their 8 grandkids
Grandpa and Linnea
Love this picture! I caught Linnea's little laugh after TC threw her up a bit in the air.
Relaxing at the hotel after a long day

Memorial Day-Spent it with my family in Idaho (my parents were out for the graduation as well). There is a high school there where they put up crosses for all those killed over the past years in the military service. It was quite touching and sad to be there.




Savanna'a Dance and Gym Recital



Fun at Spencer's birthday party

Clark's music concert-sorry some of these got out of order somehow and I'm just not going to spend the time fixing it.
We love our little sister!

This was on TC's and I's anniversary. Clark really enjoyed his corn dog!

They told me they were pirates!

1 comments:

Youngberg Family said...

Wow! So many fun pictures! Makes me realize how much we're missing being so far away. Can't wait to see you guys!