Linnea Update-6.5 months
Linnea is actually 6 and a half months old tomorrow to be exact. She'll have her 6 month check up next week. I forget how quickly my pediatrician books up. I should have made her appointment right after her 4 month check up.Oh well. Anyway Linnea is doing well and we love having her in our family! She is a happy, fun, and affectionate little baby. Everywhere we go someone tells me how cute she is! A lady at Wal Mart even asked to take a picture of her the other day! That took me a little off guard! She seemed like a nice grandma though and was shopping with her daughter so I let her.
At 6 months:
- Linnea now takes a binky!! She just started a couple weeks ago but it has been so nice. (As you can see in the pictures we're a bit excited about it and maybe have been giving it to her a little too much lately.)
- Continues to roll from her back to her stomach and her stomach to her back
- Can now sit up
- Still loves to stick her tongue out and blow raspberries
- Loves to play with toys and shake her rattle and bells
- May possibly be starting to sleep through the night (I haven't fed her in the middle of the night for a week. TC goes in there and she has soothed herself down quickly most of the time. The last two nights and then one night this week he hasn't had to go in there at all. We'll see what happens!)
- Now tolerates the car seat quite well
- Loves to jump in her jumper
- Loves music and has started to dance to music
- Loves to be tickled
- Loves food, She has now eaten: cereal, bananas, avocados, apples, sweet potatoes, peas, green beans, and peaches. I think that's all of them.
- Loves to grab her feet and occasionally puts her toes in her mouth
- Loves her family but especially me-She will flail her arms against her body in excitement when she sees me. It's precious!


1 comments:
Oh my goodness Ashley she is sooooo chunky and adorable and I love her eyes. Thank you so much for posting this. I feel like I've entirely missed out on her life so far and this helps me catch up.
Post a Comment