Monday, August 19, 2013

Recent Kids' Quotes



I realized I haven't done one of these in awhile! I've probably forgotten some of the things they've said lately but here's what I remember.

Savanna
  • (Coming out of the bathroom at the car repair ) "Mommy this bathroom smells delicious!"
  • "Mommy I made a wish on a star that we would clean and organize our house and it came true!"
  • "We are all cleaning and working together. This is so fun!"
  • "Daddy let's organize the pantry!"
  • "You are a wonderful, wonderful Mommy!"
  • "I told someone that I have the best parents in the world! And guess who those parents are? You and Daddy!"
  • "I love you Daddy Waddy!"
  • "Oh I love you Nea Roo!"
  • "You are a cute, wonderful Nea!"
Clark

  • "Mommy I am Buzz Lightyear!" Me:"Are you really?" Clark: "No I'm a naked boy!"
  • "Woa I totally needed to go poop!"
  • "Oh great!" (Whenever something happens that he thinks shouldn't)
  • "Fine, I'll do it." (Defiantly after not wanting to.)
  • "Mommy I love you very much."
  • (From the Testament) "There is no Messiah." Savanna: "Yes Clark there is a Messiah. It's Jesus." Clark: "Yes there is a Messiah."
  • (When our friends were over) "Mommy Julian wants to want Wreck it Ralph." (He already watched it that day and thought he could figure out a way to watch it again. Smart kid.)
Love these kids!

0 comments: