Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Clark update-3 years, 5 months






I thought I would do an update on the other kids since I haven't for awhile. Clark is going on 3 and a half and is a lot of fun. We love our little Clark! At times Clark can be stubborn and whiny but he has been improving. He loves his family and is very affectionate. At 3 Clark:

  • Loves to pretend
  • Loves to play with Cars
  • Loves the Disney movie, Planes
  • Loves to watch movies
  • Loves to eat! He is hungry all the time!
  • Loves to play with his sisters
  • Loves playgrounds
  • Loves swings
  • Favorite color: Green
  • Favorite movie: Tangled, Cars, Planes
  • Loves to run everywhere
  • Favorite food:Pasta and fruit snacks
  • Goes to music class
  • Does not like the sports class we put him in. I'm thinking of pulling him out of it.
  • Loves to be chased and chase other people
  • Loves to be tickled and hugged
  • Loves to ride his bike
  • Loves to be silly
 Recent Clark Quotes

  • "When I grow up I want to be Lightning Mcqueen. But I don't want to help Doc because I want to win."
  • "When I grow up I'll turn into Lightning Mcqueen."
  • "Mommy I love you so much!"
  • "Mommy I like your shirt!"
  • "I love to live in a house. I love to play with toys. I do not love when I get grass in my shoes."
  • "Mommy when will I be older than Savanna?"
  • "Does Heavenly Father and Jesus live in the sun?"
  • "Do bad guys live in the sun?"


0 comments: