Linnea's 6 month Stats
Weight: 21 pounds 2 ounces-Off the charts
Height: 29 inches-Off the charts
Head Circumference: 17.3 inches-90%
Linnea is healthy and doing well though she did have a double ear infection when I took her to the doctor. Sad! That's not looking good for her not having to get tubes. She wasn't fussy at all and still sleeping well. I had took her three weeks before because she was pulling at her ears and she didn't have an ear infection so I thought she didn't have one because she wasn't even really pulling on her ears.
Oh and I just wanted to clarify something. It was alluded recently by someone I know that maybe I post my children's well check up stats on here because they are big and I'm proud of it. I hope it doesn't come across that way. My blog is my journal and I put information on here for me to remember. I would put their stats on here even if they were little. I know that babies come in all different shapes and sizes and in the majority of cases they are all healthy. Am I happy that my children are healthy and growing well? Of course. That doesn't mean I think smaller babies aren't healthy though either. Ok I just had to say that because I was worried a bit about it. What don't I worry about? Lol.


0 comments:
Post a Comment