Savanna Update-5 years, 9 months
Savanna is growing up so fast! School has really seemed to turn her into a big girl. This has been good mostly though at times she has acted more annoyed towards Clark and like she's a little too cool for him. That makes me a bit sad. They still play a lot but I can tell things are a bit different now and it'll never quite be the same now that she's in school. That's life I guess. It's always changing!
The highlight for Savanna this past month was taking home Kinderbear for a night! (That who is sitting with her at the table in the picture above.) Each of the kids get a chance to take Kinderbear home. Savanna's teacher draws their name randomly and then they get to take the bear home and Savanna was able to take Kinderbear home this past Thursday. She was so excited! He came with us to her gymnastics class and a friend's house, he ate dinner with us, got a bath and slept in a bed that Savanna made for him near her bed. It was super cute to watch her play with him! WE love Savanna. She's such a joy to our family!
At 5 Savanna:
- Loves school! She is doing very well in school and excelling. She loves to do her homework and just loves to learn!
- Loves her gymnastics class
- Loves her music class
- Loves, loves, loves to draw and color! She also loves to make cards and do crafts. She spends a lot of time at her craft table in the play room.
- Loves to play with friends
- Loves to ride her bike
- Loves to go on playgrounds
- Loves to pretend
- Loves her family
- Loves to read books and be read to
- Favorite color: Blue and pink
- Loves her family
- Loves swimming
- Loves to go to new places especially ones with rides
Recent Savanna quotes
- "I love my life!"
- "I'm so excited for Christmas when all my family will be here!" (She has said this almost every day for the past couple of weeks.)
- "I'm making cards and a party for my family when they come Christmas."
- (When we were out on a walk and I stopped to talk to a neighbor. I guess I'm a bit of a chatty, social person. Lol.) "Ashley it's not time to chat."
- "Oh, give me a break!"
- "This is the best day ever!"
- "Mommy you were so sick when you were pregnant with me they had to get me out."
- "Mommy I think Logan's cute in my class." (She already has a crush!) Me:"Like you think he's cute like Linnea's cute or cute in a different way?" Savanna: "In a different way." Me:"Do you talk to him?" Savanna: "No he sits at a different table but if he talked to me I'd talk to him." Me: "Now just remember you can't date until you're 16 and you can't kiss until way after that!" Savanna: "I know Mom. I'm not going to kiss him."
- (Later that week) Me: "Savanna how's Logan doing?" Savanna:(Embarrassed) "I don't know. Let's stop talking about this."


0 comments:
Post a Comment