Fun Pictures
I went to Witches Night out with a friend and here are some pictures we took before I left.
TC asked me to cackle for this picture. Pretty scary right?
My friend, Marthe, and I at Witches Night out
Fun at the Pumpkin Patch picking out a pumpkin
Fun family dinner after Savanna's primary program-Jonathan and his wife, Chelsea
Savanna wanted to read to all her family. She's doing awesome in kindergarten and she is reading!
My brothers helping out with this tv. Thanks guys!
TC gave a lesson for FHE last night about having a house of order and helping out. Savanna woke up before me this morning and had breakfast set up for all of us. She told me she did this because she wanted to help after hearing her daddy's lesson. What a little sweetheart!


1 comments:
That is cute about the house of order! It does look very organized =) Adorable
Post a Comment