Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Recent Kid Quotes



I've got some good ones!!!


Savanna


  • (After drawing a picture of our whole family) "We love each other. We're falling in love."
  • (After digging for "gold"in her friend's backyard on a play date) "Mommy we didn't find any gold. We were upset and disappointed we didn't find any gold."
  • Me: "Nana sent us a package? What do you think will be in it?" Savanna:"I think Nana went up in the sky to the end of a rainbow and got us some gold!"
  • "When I grow up I'll be a nice mommy."
  • Savanna:"Do you know who my best friend is Mommy?" Me:"Sadie?" Savanna:"No but they do have blonde hair." Me: "Clark?" Savanna: "Yes it's Clark."
  • "Linnea's absolutely adorable."
  • "When I grow up I'm going to be a music teacher."
  • "I just cannot wait for Christmas. We have to do a lot to get ready for Christmas. We need to sweep,dust, get a tree. Let's make a list." (She did make the list. She's extra excited for Christmas because TC's entire family's staying with us.)
  • (After we passed an accident on the road) Savanna:"Well it looks like they are having a lot of fun." Me: No, Savanna, they're not having fun. They just got in a car accident." Savanna: "Mom, I was being sarcastic."
  • "That's very impressive!"
  • "I'm not laughing at you Linnea, I'm laughing at myself."
  • "Clark's hilarious."
  • (The day of the primary program) "I wish I was sick so I didn't have to do this." (She did do her part. She doesn't like talking in front of big groups of people but she's getting a lot better.)
  • (While my brother's girlfriend, Kristine, was listening to Savanna read a book and my brothers and TC were bringing a big tv to the basement) (Kristine gasps as she watches them carry the tv and Savanna thinks she was scared by the book.) Savanna: "It's ok Kristine. It's just pretend. "

Clark

  • "When I grow up I need to be a nice guy."
  • "When I grow up I'm going to be a nice daddy."
  • (After Savanna told him that he was her best friend) "My best friend is Vince."
  • Me: "Clark please clear your dish." Clark:"No Mom. I have to pee and poop. If I clear my dish first I'll pee and poop on the carpet."
  • "I'm growing up aren't I Mommy?"
  • "Mommy does Jesus like me?"
  • Clark: "I want more cookies." Me: "No Clark you had enough. If you're hungry you can have fruit or you can have a drink." Clark: "Ice cream's kind of like a drink."
  • (Background: We had at least two mice in our garage. Gross!! We caught two and are hoping there are no more. We got some more traps today. Clark said this while on the phone with my mom.) "There was a mouse in our garage. He looked around though and saw the mouse trap and the peanut butter and thought 'hmm, I love peanut butter' and then he died."

0 comments: