What we've been up to
Happy Fall!
So our camera broke and it made me more unmotivated to blog so I don't have any recent pictures over the past weeks. I've been taking pictures with my phone and there not very good quality. But our camera is fixed now so I'll have more pictures next time. Though I feel like my blog is just for me now and not that many people look at it. That's fine. I'm not offended. It just seems like more people use facebook now. I'll post on facebook and people will comment. My blog is my journal though so if you care to read this post you can. It may be a bit boring though without pictures.
So over the past month:
- We've been busy with Savanna's school, play dates, music class, gymnastics, church, etc, etc. Life just gets busier and busier.
- Savanna had her first science fair project and did a great job. She is currently off track until the twenty first and we've enjoyed having her home more.
- We've gone to some fun places including the zoo,bowling, movies,and a fun center with rides, and a hockey. (Most of these with using our Seven Peaks Fun Pass! Love having those!)
- Savanna and Clark have been coloring pictures like crazy and they love to hang them up on the door, the fridge, in the play room, etc. They love to pretend and also make houses with their tents.
- We really enjoyed general conference this past weekend.
- TC and I went to our first play of the season for a date night.
- I entered a 12 week Biggest Loser competition that ends December 28th. I need a motivation to get that last bit of weight off earlier than I did with Savanna and Clark. I always use nursing as a reason to eat more but I think that I'll lose weight faster if I watch what I eat. It's hard but it'll be worth it!
- We're looking forward to the holidays coming up and have a lot of fun things planned!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment