Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Add to the last list...



  • Feb 5th-Linnea falls down the stairs in the evening because I forgot to lock the gate which I almost always do. She was bleeding a bit near her eye and nose and called the doctor's office and they said I needed to bring her in. I brought her in and she was fine.
  • Feb 6th-Clark breaks out in hives from an allergic reaction to Armyicin. Had to call the doctor and get his prescription changed
  • Feb 7th-My mom gets sick with the bad cold and has to go to the doctor. (She's been in town visiting.)
  • Feb 9th-Everyone's doing pretty well. We go to Idaho for my cousin son's homecoming talk. While we are at their house in the afternoon , Savanna says she needs to lay down and that she is cold. The only time she says that is usually when she has a fever. I take her temperature since I brought a thermometer to keep an eye on Clark and she has a low grade fever. Make an appointment for later that night. We drive back and all go to the doctor on the way home. Have them check Linnea too because she had a bad diaper rash and she has a yeast infection. They check Savanna out and see no indication of pneumonia even with a chest x ray.
  • Night of Feb 9th-Clark throws up four times in the middle of the night. (Still not sure if it was from a bug or from all the antibiotics he's been on)
  • Feb 10th-Savanna's coughing a bit more and still has a low grade temperature but does ok with medicine and so I send her to school. I feel like she may get what Clark does so call the doctor and they call in an antibiotic.
  • Feb 11th-Take Linnea to her well check up for shots. Clark is doing very well and Savanna is doing well. Has a low grade temp but send her to school. 
  • Savanna ends up having a fever for 9 days! Take her back on Feb 15th and don't see anything. Take her in again on Tuesday the 18th and they prescribe an antibiotic for a sinus infection. Her fever breaks the next day. Her cough gets worse though for several days and she coughs quite a bit. Is doing better now.
  • Feb 17th-19th-Linnea has a low grade temperature and then it goes away. She still has a little cough.
So today's pretty good. I'm feeling cheerful today. Yesterday I was feeling really down though. This is the most sickness my family has ever had in such a short period of time. Still feel like I may be waiting on people to throw up but we've already done the stomach flu and usually only have it once a year so hoping we'll be ok. Clark could have thrown up from his antibiotics.  Hopefully we have some health for awhile!

0 comments: