Linnea's Birthday Party
We finally had Linnea's birthday party this weekend. We were going to have one on the 8th but then rescheduled it because Clark had pneumonia. There was quite a few people who weren't able to make it but we had a great time with the people who were able to come! We played pin the pacifier on Linnea, a relay race where you had to crawl and put toys in a basket, had a quiz with questions about Linnea's first year and a baby bottle of M'Ms where you guessed how many were in the bottle. We then danced to Happy Birthday, Linnea opened some presents (even though I said no gifts expected. It was so nice for people to bring her presents!) and ate cake and ice cream. I didn't put a picture of the cake on here because it has a lot of personal information on it but I loved it. It looks like a birth certificate! It was a fun afternoon! We love our Linnea and can't believe how fast she's growing up. She's seems older every day!


1 comments:
How fun!!! Love pin the pacifier - so clever :)
Post a Comment