Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Recent Kids' Quotes



Savanna

  • Me: "You have a lot of friends!" Savanna: "I'm a lucky ducky!"
  • (At her parent teacher conference )TC:" We noticed Savanna is reading very well. She can read a lot of hard words." Savanna: "Yes like garnish."
  • "I want everything Frozen. Can we go to the store and buy me all Frozen stuff?" (Clark and her are obsessed with this movie!)
  • "I love you chunky bunk." (She would be referring to Linnea.)
  • "I just love Linnea. She is so adorable. I just love her."
  • "Mommy you still look healthy."(Meaning I don't look like I've gained weight since I lost it. Lol.)
  • "When I grow up I want to be a figure skater!" (She enjoyed watching some of the Olympics.) "I believe it's there." (She just cracks me up lately when we'll ask her something and she'll start it with "I believe..."
  •  (In sacrament meeting out of nowhere and a bit loud) "Mommy I pooped yesterday."
Clark
  • "Mommy I just love you I'm going to marry you." Followed by "I'm going to marry Naomi...Addie, etc, etc. I'm going to marry the door. I'm going to marry the table."
  • "I love Daddy to take me to gym every day!"
  • Me:"Clark if you do that again you're going to be in trouble." Clark:"Trouble means no dessert."
  • "I love Mommy, Daddy, Savanna, Linnea. I love everyone!"
  • Clark: "I want Naomi to live here." Savanna: "Naomi is your very best friend huh?" Clark: "Yes." Me: Clark if Naomi lived here I think her family would miss her." Clark: "Oh they can live here too."
  • "Let's pretend we're in Disney Land!"
  • "My friends are watching the movie with me." (Mike Wacowski and Mickey)

0 comments: