Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Happy Birthday TC!

TC's birthday was this past Thursday on March 6th and we had a good time celebrating with him! For his birthday we had a little party at home. I made his favorite meal, pasta primavera, and had carrot cake and cherry icecream. I got him a couple of funny shirts except I realized that one of them he already had. Woops! The next day TC and I went out on a date. We ate out for dinner and went bowling. It was a lot of fun! Thanks to TC's brother, James, for watching the kids. Here are some pictures! And yes Clark is dressed up as a dog. He dressed up as a dog for two days straight last week. Silly kid! Oh and when he was a dog his name is not Clark, it is Black Brown! Happy birthday to TC! We love him so much!






1 comments:

Marisha & Forrest said...

Happy Birthday TC! I thought about you all day on March 6