Marathon!!!
So I'm going to do it!! The only thing that will stop me would be some kind of extenuating circumstances. I'm doing a marathon on September 20th! I started training last week. I'm going to run the Top of Utah marathon in Logan. TC's brother is supposed to be running it with me as well. I'm excited and nervous. I have run two half marathons but that was in the fall of 2011 so it's been awhile. I have kept up with working out but haven't run much since before I got pregnant with Linnea. I am going to follow the Run/Walk method that Jeff Galloway has developed. I wasn't going to do a marathon until my kids were older but his training schedule is very doable. It involves doing two 30 minute runs twice a week, a short run and then a run once a week that builds up to the 26.1 miles. I have been getting up at 5:45 twice a week to do the thirty minute run before TC goes to work and then I actually do Zumba Friday mornings at home and my longer rungs will be on Saturday mornings. Wish me luck!!


1 comments:
You can do it!
Post a Comment