Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Linnea-15 months


Linnea is now 15 months! We are seriously in love with this little girl! She is so much fun and the sweetest, cutest little toddler! At 15 months Linnea:

.Loves to dance
.Loves to laugh
.Loves to chase and be chased
.Loves to sing
.Loves to take a bath and asks to frequently
.Loves lollipops and popsicles
.Loves to be outside
.Loves animals especially dogs
.Loves to play with her blocks and Mr. Potato Head
.Loves to carry around shoes
.Loves stuff animals especially her cat named Piper
.Says "Aww" when she sees something cute
.Loves to give kisses and hugs
.Is very, very friendly! Waves hi, bye, and blows kisses to almost everyone she sees!
.Has started to throw some tantrums when she doesn't get what she wants
.Favorite food:grapes,yogurt
.Favorite book: "The Eye Book" by Dr. Seuss." She'll bring it to TC or I to read to her.
.Loves to stack and sort things
.Loves to help us put away laundry
.Says more words than I can keep track of. I would guess she has said at least more than 30 words. New words I can think of that she's said I haven't listed last time are: Clark, happy, birthday, baby, doggie, James,apple, banana, ba ba, (for pacifier), pop (for lollipop and popsicle), poop,diaper (well it's more "per" she doesn't say the whole thing),snack,nap,and lap,more,mine,and pretty. She has put words together a couple of times but not too much. She has said "My momma!" and "Hi Doggie!"

Love this little girl!




0 comments: