Mother's Day
I had a great Mother's Day and was very pampered. TC did all the dishes and meals, got me flowers and cards. Savanna made me the sweetest book in kindergarten. I love it! I had a great day at church and then we went to a friend's baby blessing and spent the rest of the day relaxing at home. I'm so grateful for my 3 beautiful children that have made me a mom and have helped me learn how to be a better person. I'm so blessed to be their mother. I'm so grateful for my own mom who has sacrificed so much for me and is one of my best friends. My mother-in-law is also an amazing person and is such a great example to me. I'm also grateful to my wonderful friends who are mothers who are great examples and supports to me. Happy Belated Mother's Day to all you amazing moms out there! I know your work is hard but it is so important. Try not to feel guilty when you're not doing it perfectedly. I often do that. But if we are doing out best that will always be enough! Here's just a couple of pictures from that day.


0 comments:
Post a Comment