Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Clark update-4 years 4 months


Oh Clark! How we love him. He is all boy and full of energy! He can be challenging at times with listening because he's always so consumed with his play and he likes to do things his OWN way but he is a sweetheart and so funny! I love this picture of Clark though it is oriented the wrong way because it depicts Clark exactly. Always playing, pretending and putting on a show! Clark recently finished two sessions of swim lessons and passed and is doing a summer camp across the street for a few weeks that he has been really enjoying! He will do preschool twice a week starting the first week in September and his gym and music class will start in a few weeks as well. He's also doing an onlien preschool called Upstart. So he's a busy little guy! Clark misses Savanna while she is at school but has adjusted pretty well. Recently he has become very into having friends! He has friends and loves getting together with them with me but lately has been asking for friends on his own so we've been having more play dates. He's currently playing with a friend right now. Here's some more fun information about Clark. Clark is an affectionate, sweet little boy and we love him so much! He's so nice to his friends and loves to leave presents on their doorstep.

  • Favorite color: Green
  • Favorite movie: He loves all of them but a few of his favorites are Planes, Frozen, Wreck it Ralph and Epic
  • Favorite food: cantaloupe, stuffing, pasta, fruit snacks
  • Favorite activities: Swimming, pretending,riding in our jeep, riding his bike, dressing up, watching movies, playing with cars and planes, making houses, playing with friends, being with his sisters
  • Clark loves: his family, friends, reading books at night, running around everywhere, jumping off of anything, pretending to be a Super hero or have powers.
  • Clark does not like to: clean up, to be interrupted from what he is playing
Recent Quotes
  • (At church while his beanie baby is hanging from his finger) TC:" Oh is that hanging from your finger?" Clark:"No it's hanging because I have powers!"
  • "Mommy when I grow up I'm going to marry Paisley or Naomi. I'll decide then who I love."
  • "Mommy when I grow up I can't wait to be a Dad!' Me:"What are you excited about being a dad?" Clark:"Watching movies"
  • "Mommy I love you farther away from the earth." (That means a lot!)
  • "Mommy I love you zero right now." (That means not at all.)
  • "Mommy you love me the most right? You love me more than Savanna?"
  • 'Let's pretend I'm the Dad and you're the teenager."
  • "It's my birthday! I am 30 today.(Or 5, or 100)
  • "Mommy I love Daddy a million and you 1,000. 1,000 the last number."


0 comments: