Tuesday, August 5, 2014

The last few weeks


So I feel like I'm behind in updating my blog. This has been a busy month with family visits, Savanna starting first grade, etc. I am going to do individual updates of all my kids because I feel like they have developed and changed a lot over the last couple of months. Time goes too fast! But I may not get to it today. So here's an overview of the last few weeks in pictures.

We have been doing a lot of yard work. Here's Clark in his garden gloves ready to help!

Clark learned how to ride a bike! He just picked it right up. I think his balance bike helped with that.
Linnea wanted a snack so she helped herself to one. Little rascal!
For Pioneer Day we spent it together as a family. We did a family run and went to the park in the morning. That afternoon we hung out and watched the Legacy and researched our pioneer ancestors as a family. Then that night we went to Cracker Barrel and a Pioneer and fireworks show. It was a fun day!

Grandma and Grandpa came for a sibling reunion on Ann's side and stayed with us for a few days. My kids always love when their grandparents come to visit!

Savanna is such a sweetheart and wanted to bring flowers to her teacher on the day before school when we went to a parent/teacher meeting together.
This past Friday we met up with Tc's parents and all of TC's mom family for the Ogden temple open house and had a fun lunch and gettogether afterwards at TC's cousin, Carrie's house.












0 comments: