Linnea Update-19 months
Linnea is 19 months old. I know I always say this but I really can't believe how fast time is going! Linnea is definitely a toddler now. She is so much fun. At 19 months Linnea:
- Is starting to string words together more. We've heard her say "Fix it." "Tomorrow. See Nana tomorrow." "Medicine no Mommy." "Chase me." "Got you." "Love you." "More drink (or whatever else she wants) "owie and whatever hurts" "Read book" and probably more I'm forgetting. I can't even keep track of all the new words she is saying, she recently has been saying sorry when she hurts somebody or makes a mistake. It's super cute.
- Loves to ride her little tricycle
- Loves baby signing time (She only watches it once in awhile though-we've gotten a bit more lax on our rule that our kids won't watch any tv until they're 2)
- Is beginning to enjoy playing with other kids
- Loves to give hugs, kisses,etc
- Has peed on the potty 4 times and pooped twice
- Often tells us when she is peeing or pooping
- Loves to be tickled
- Loves to dance
- Requests to listen to "Let it Go" and "Happy"
- Loves to color (aka scribble)
- Is now going to nursery well
- Still loves her cat and her binky
- Loves to be chased
- Always pulls out her hair when it's done
- Loves to ride in the jeep
- Loves to go down slides and play outside
We seriously can't get enough of our Linnea! I sometimes wish I could just freeze frame her where she's at but I know I'll think she's cute at every stage after this one! Though she hasn't learned how to talk back yet and I'm kind of not looking forward to that part of growing up!


0 comments:
Post a Comment