Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Recent Kids' Quotes


It's been awhile since I've done some of the kids quotes so here is the recent ones I can think of.

Savanna

  • "They are my crush boys." (Meaning boys she has crushes on)
  • (In a note she wrote for one boy she likes) "Dear James, You are the best boy I've ever met. Love, Savanna." (We didn't let her bring him that note. Instead she rewrote a note that said "Dear James, you're really nice. Would you like to be my friend? From, Savanna"
  • "I just love Sadie! But not like in love with her like as a friend." (Lol. Sadie is Savanna's closest friend.)
  • "Mommy Adam and Eve had to come out as grown ups not babies right so they could take care of the garden?"
  • "Linnea is so cute! I don't want her to ever grow up."
  • "I'm just so blessed to have a baby sister."
  • "Clark is a part silliness, part craziness, and part funnyiness." (She's probably heard me say this a few times.)
  • "Clark has a crush on like 6 girls and he's only 4. That's a lot for his age."
  • "Clark your coloring is really good for your age!"
  • "Nana Mommy still looks like you even though she's adopted."
  • "Nana you didn't have any baby showers right since your kids are adopted?"
  • "Nana you are a very picky eater."

Clark

  • "I'm growing up aren't I? I'm getting older."
  • "Mommy I'll still be cute when I'm a grown up."
  • "Mommy there are a lot of mean cats in America. There is only one nice cat." (Lol. I think he got this from American Tale?)
  • Savanna: "Do you like Mia?" Clark: "No I love her."
  • "Mommy my cousin Addie really wants to play with me. She really does. I think she should come to my house tomorrow."
  • "One time...(and then he'll explain what happened and then it almost always happened the day before. It just cracks me up that he always says one time.)
  • "Linnea did you miss me while I was at preschool?"
  • "Mommy I had a dream where I jumped into a river and I turned into a dead skeleton!"
  • "Mommy I had a dream that all of the kids in my preschool were racing and Chase won!"

0 comments: