Recent Fun
So here's what we've been up to recently in pictures-school, activities, family visits, play dates with friends, swimming. etc. I can't believe it's September already. The pools are closed now. Sad!
Linnea thinks she's pretty cool in these sun glasses!
Uncle John came and stayed with us overnight while he interviewed for a job in Idaho and Utah! Can't wait to see where his family ends up! We really hope it's Utah!
Linnea's been loving her babies and stuffed animals lately!
Savanna was having Clark do a preschool at home in preparation for kindergarten!
Hanging out on the porch swing!
TC's parents were here for a few days over the Labor Day weekend and here is Savanna and Clark relaxing with Grandma on Sunday.
Fun yesterday at the Museum of Natural Curiosity
Clark's first day of preschool today! He's there right now. Where does the time go? I remember putting this picture up on the blog when Savanna started preschool. Time goes too fast!


1 comments:
I really can't believe how grown up they are! I probably wouldn't even recognize Clark- no baby face, so handsome! What a cute family.
Post a Comment