Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Fall fun

So here is just a little bit of what we've been up to this past week in pictures.

Clark has been wanting to do more and more things for himself and likes to make his own breakfast often and occasionally his own lunch. There is a bit more of a mess but it's worth it to see him proud to do so much for himself.

Play dates-Savanna and Clark love having friends over to play. I love this picture because Savanna just looks like she's having such a fun time.
We went to the zoo this past Saturday as a family and TC's brother, James, came as well. We had a lot of fun and unfortunately my memory card filled up at the beginning of our trip so I only got a couple of pictures. Also that night Savanna and I went to Witches Night Out at Gardner Village with several friends and their daughters. We had a blast! I'm still waiting on getting a couple pictures from my friends who took some. Savanna thought it was so fun to have a girls night and hang out with her mom and her friends.

Last night we went to the pumpkin patch to get pumpkins. The kids love doing that every year. TC and I don't particularly love to carve them. We often just let the kids color them and put stickers on them but we'll see what we end up doing this year. Maybe we'll carve them.






0 comments: