Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Linnea update-20 months



We love our little cutie. Here is Linnea styling with her hat and scarf. She looks a bit like a boy in this picture though. She's so funny when I told her I wanted to take her picture she walked up to me smiling. I look at this picture and I seriously can't believe how big she is. I just want to bottle her up sometimes and keep her this way. She is an absolute joy and so fun to be around. Even when she gets upset she's cute when she throws her little fits. We are so glad to have Linnea in our family. At 20 months:

  • Linnea got the dreaded entero virus a couple of weeks and was miserable for a couple of days. Her fever got up to 103.6. The doctor didn't act like it was a big deal but then I heard this stuff on facebook later that children have been hospitalized for it and occasionally it causes paralysis in children. Yikes!! Glad I didn't hear that until after she was better or I would have freaked out! You all know me. And luckily no one else in the family got it.
  • Sleeps like a champ-She was my most difficult sleeper as a baby but now sleeps well through the night and takes one 2 to 2.5 hour nap per day. She actually has been doing this for awhile but I haven't really mentioned sleep in awhile. She even slept through the night when she was really sick and slept through this really bad thunderstorm a couple weeks ago. She is a Perry for sure!
  • Is too attached to her binky. We need to figure out a way to get rid of that soon.
  • Loves babies (but doesn't love when I hold them)
  • Loves her family
  • Loves to play outside
  • Loves to ride her little bike
  • Loves to swing on swings
  • Loves to play chase and be tickled
  • Loves to ride in our jeep
  • Loves to talk on the phone especially to Nana-she will hold the phone and request to talk to my mom all the time
  • Favorite toys:Potato head and blocks
  • Loves Baby signing time
  • Loves to sing and dance
  • Is talking a lot-New phrases I can think of: "Owie Bummie" (bum hurts), "Oh no!", "Bye bye trash! (when she threw something out), "My Nana's car","My binky, my cat, etc, etc"
Love this little sweetheart!

1 comments:

Youngberg Family said...

What a sweet girl!! I can't wait to be closer to you guys and let our kids play together!