Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Recent Kids Quotes


Savanna
 
 
  • "I just love babies."
  • "I just love pregnancy." (She's a bit obsessed with babies. Not sure whether it's normal-lol.)
  • Savanna: "I can't wait to have a baby." Me: "Savanna you won't have a baby until you're married." Savanna "Then find me a boy to marry."
  • "Clark is learning. He's learning to read."
  • "Oh my gosh I just love Linnea. I just love her so much."
  • (In a note she wrote for me) "Great job being the best mom!"
  • "The boys keep chasing me around the playground. Those boys are annoying."
  • "There is this boy named Zen and I think he has a crush on me. He follows me around, sits with me at lunch and came up to me and called me awesome." (It starts already!)
 
 
Clark
  • "Mommy can Jesus make Elsa and Anna? When I go to heaven again I am going to tell him to make Elsa and Anna."
  • "Mommy I just love you. I love your nostrils and your boogers."
  • "Let's play Poo Poo Land!" (We're working on the potty talk.)
  • "This is Halloween! This is Halloween!" (From Nightmare before Christmas)
  • Me: "Clark what are you doing?" (When I heard him leave the table during the breakfast.) Clark:"Wait a second. You'll hear what I'm doing. Wait a minute." (Then I hear him start to pee.)
  • "Everything is awesome!!! Everything is cool when we're part of a team! Everything is awesome!" (I hear him singing this at the top of his lungs the other night before he fell asleep.)




1 comments:

Marisha & Forrest said...

Oh boy! Always saying outrageous things! ;P Cute post