Recent Kids' Quotes
I haven't done this in awhile. I need to write them down more. Gotta love the funny,cute things these kids say.
Savanna
- "Ethan,my love, moved to Arizona."
- Me:"Grandpa doesn't have any brothers." Savanna:"But he has a lot of spiritual sisters."
- "I am the only person in my class who is not baptized that has their own scripture case." (She is so excited she got her own scripture case this weekend.)
- "I want to kiss Ethan."
Clark
- "Let's pretend that we're in love."
- "I wish I could marry three girls in my class when I grow up." Savanna:"You are not allowed to have three wives Clark."
- "Let's pretend that we're skiing!"
- "Let's pretend, etc, etc"-He loves to pretend.
Linnea
- "Don't shake your bum in my face Clark. That is inappropriate."
- "You frustrated Mommy?"
- "You happy Mommy? You BIG Happy?" (She is always so concerned about my feelings it's so sweet. If I seem upset she doesn't like that.)
- "Clark is being nice to me."
- "I love my Momma. My Momm is so cute."
- "Where is my sister?"
- "My brother is being nice to me."
- Me:"Linnea it's time to go take a bath." Linnea:"Are you taking a bath with me?" Me:No I'll just watch you and wash you." Linnea:"Ok because that would be inappropriate."
- "Are you concentrating Mommy?"
- "I am cute and weird."


0 comments:
Post a Comment