Monday, August 3, 2015

School Days!





With year round school Savanna started second grade last Monday,July 27th. She is enjoying it so far. She is in a portable which I wasn't super excited about but she thinks it's cool. I am confident she'll do great! Clark also starts kindergarten tomorrow! He had his interview/assessment with his teacher and since it seems like hardly anyone looks at my blog anymore I feel like I can brag on her about him since this is my personal journal. Clark got a perfect score-102 on his kindergarten reading assessment(Savanna did as well!), he's reading at a D or E which is a first grade level and he got every question right on his Math assessment as well. He is so excited to start kindergarten tomorrow! He's been counting down since about day 80 and I can't believe it's here! I'm a bit sad about it but excited for him. And grateful he's starting at half day because full day seems so long! Can't believe that will be the case next year when he goes to first grade! Anyway here's some cute pictures of Savanna on her first day of school and Clark after his kindergarten interview.


0 comments: