Wednesday, June 4, 2008

American Idol

So most of you that know me well are aware that I am a little obsessed with American Idol. Therefore, another one of the highlights this month was the American Idol finale though I was extremely disappointed with the results!!! I thought for sure David Archuletta had it!! He outperformed David Cook in the finale. I think Simon jinxed him by declaring him the winner!! Nonetheless, David Archuletta will remain forever my American Idol!! The American Idol tour is coming to Utah again this year and TC and I are planning on attending!!! I am excited!!!

1 comments:

A Woman Who LIVED said...

You and American Idol crack me up. I was glad to see some updates from you finally. Cute pictures...you have such a big baby girl! I love round babies, especially mine :). I wish that I could meet your baby and see you as a mom. I am sad that I left Provo right before all of my friends had babies. Anyway, good to see an update!