Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Florida

So we had a fun trip to Florida this month to visit Ashley's family. TC was only able to stay for 4 days but he had fun while he was there. Savanna and I were able to stay for a week and a half which was nice. I was really worried about Savanna on the plane but she did great. Highlights of the trip included Ashley's brother, Jonathan's graduation, Savanna meeting her great grandfather, and Savanna standing on the beach. Hope you enjoy all the pictures!!! This was my first attempt at uploading pictures so had some problems with that but TC has since showed me how to do it and hopefully the next post with pictures will look much better!!

5 comments:

Youngberg Family said...

I love all the pictures! Savanna is adorable! So is that your mom's or dad's father?

Tiffany and Jeremy said...

Cute pictures! your family is beautiful!

...April* said...

I loved all the pictures you put up of the Florida trip. And you are awesome to post us updates on everything its awesome! Even though I see you guys more often than most of the people posting on here, but still, its fun to read updates! Love you guys

lovecat said...

These are the first pictures I've seen of your girl! She is getting so big!! Congratulations!!
Mike

TC, Ashley said...

youngberg family, that is Ashley's father's father: Robert F. Lake Sr.