Fun Filled Day
Yesterday was a great day! All days are wonderful and we should enjoy each one but you have to admit that the ones that are "out of the normal routine" make life a little more fun!
During the day, Savanna and I got to reunite with our dear friends, Grace and Evelyn (Evie) Cox! Evie was born on the same day as Savanna and Grace and Jake were in our ward until they moved to California a couple months ago. We had a great time visiting with them! The day started up with Grace and Evie meeting us at Kiwanis Park for the "Lemonade Ladies" for our ward. Savanna and Evie got to play with Alina Rasband who was born 5 days after them and Spencer Wagstaff. After that we headed back to my house and hung out for a few more hours. I made Grace a wonderful lunch of "Kraft mac and cheese" and we let the girls play on the floor. Another friend of ours, Aubrey, also came over to say hi. After we put Savanna and Evie down for a nap we talked some more and then Grace had to be off to visit more people. It was so great to see both of them. Much more fun than doing the laundry which is usually what I do on Tuesday afternoons!
So that wasn't all the fun for the day. Last night TC and I went to "The American Idols Live" concert. We weren't able to convince even our "American Idol" fan friends to pay for tickets. We had a great time though I must admit I liked the way they did the concert last year better. ( I went last year as well.) Last year they did a lot of trios, duets, and group numbers. They had no particular order and it was exciting because you never knew what was going to happen next. This year they just when down the top ten starting with number 10 and they all sang three songs each except for David Archuleta who sang four songs and David Cook who sang five. That was pretty much it. We didn't even see the Davids until after the intermission! I wish they had done it differently. However, we still had a great time. David Archuleta was amazing as usual and David Cook wasn't too bad either. Anyway, my camera wasn't too great at getting close ups so I didn't get very many pictures. Not any that were good enough to put on the blog.I really love concerts. I am glad I convinced TC to go with me.
So there it is. Hope you enjoy the pictures!


3 comments:
So fun to all of your babies having a tea party together. It was weird because I was sure the baby in the pink was the Rasbands, and the one in blue was the cox's. They looked so much like their parents! The Rasbands baby looked a lot like Christian in a cute girly way! Evie sure makes Savanna look big. I can't believe they are the exact same age! We are moving away from Provo in two weeks and I would sure love to see you before we leave!
TC & Ashley!!!
How are you guys? I was super excited to find your blog! I love the pics of the 3 little ones. I sure do miss all of you! Savanna is so dang cute! I can't wait to see her soon. We get back in a month. I hope to catch up soon.
Hugs,
Ashley (& Brandon) Christensen :)
The pictures turned out great! It was good to see you while I was in town. Hopefully we can make some time again in October.
Post a Comment